Opportunity: Enterprise Architect
Northramp is looking for smart, creative individuals with an aptitude in, and passion for, helping organizations:
- Implement/improve their software development patterns, including an understanding of, and experience with agile and waterfall development approaches
- Develop/define enterprise-wide solution architectures and platforms across data, application, and interface layers
- Improve and evolve IT governance approaches
- Enhance IT planning including strategic planning, capital planning, budgeting, and strengthening the integration of each function
- Improve infrastructure services including evaluation of cloud-based approaches and related migration planning
- Plan and execute analyses of IT organizations requiring the collection, analysis, and reporting of organizational and operational findings
- Assess operational and project processes and identifying ways to improve them
The ideal candidate may possess varying levels of knowledge and experience across these areas but at a minimum possesses expertise in several and a general understanding of all of these areas. Unlike other firms in our space, we don't hire for specific 'slots' on a contract and we're not building an army of clones - we're looking for people with real experience across a diverse range of business and technology functions in the private and public sectors.
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC Metro area
Minimum Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience
Minimum Education: 4 year degree
Interested candidates should complete the form below.