SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services across a range of mission and support functions. As a prime SeaPort-e contract holder with the Navy, Northramp provides a number of services focused on Zone 2 of the SeaPort-e vehicle, including:
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support (Area 3)
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support (Area 12)
- Program Support (Area 20)
- Functional and Administrative Support (Area 21)
Northramp supports the Navy using a highly structured, but practically-focused approach that enhances the success of our efforts and increases the benefits provided to the Navy.
Quality Assurance Program
In accordance with Office of the Secretary of Defense’s (OSD) direction and Navy SeaPort-e guidance, Northramp is committed to providing the Navy with outstanding quality technical and programmatic support services in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Northramp's Quality Assurance Program implements the team’s quality policy throughout the contract and project life cycle and is built upon four primary components:
- Quality planning and baseline development - Provide expertise in the design and/or identification of quality standards applicable to each task order and determines how to meet those standards.
- Quality Control - Provides the required expertise to evaluate compliance to quality standards and determines how to minimize negative results while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Quality Assurance - Provides expertise for the implementation of quality activities to help ensure task order requirements are met.
- Continuous improvement - Provides expertise to evaluate formal and informal data information and apply lessons learned to improve products and services.
These activities also correspond to the quality management processes outlined by the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), which Northramp leverages to ensure alignment with applicable industry practices.
Northramp does not currently maintain any teaming arrangements associated with its SeaPort-e.
Currently no task orders have been awarded to Northramp under SeaPort-e.